Strut your stuff at Pride festivals and parades all month long (and beyond) with our collection of handmade Pride flag pasties. If your flag is not listed we can always make a custom for you <3
Free Yourself will always be an ally of the LGBTQ+ community. This year, we have chosen to donate to the Zebra Coalition and the LGBTQ Freedom Fund. A percentage of every sale will go towards supporting these charities!
Our pasties are extremely easy and convenient to use. They are made from a hypoallergenic, sweatproof and flexible medical-grade adhesive that lasts well over 12 hours. So fear no more of the trials, slips, and wardrobe malfunctions, we’ve got you covered!
The high-quality, hand-made base design is made from fabric that allows the pasties to be reusable with the purchase of extra adhesive sheets.
All pasties are handmade with love in Los Angeles, so each pair is unique and texturized! They MAY slightly vary from picture.
1. Peel off backing.
2. Apply onto clean and dry skin, free of oils or lotions.
3. Smooth down edges.
4. Wear all night!
5. Remove gently.
To Reuse: Additional, pre-cut adhesive sheets available for purchase at $5 a pair
1. Simply detach the used adhesive from the fabric backing & throw away.
2. Peel off the new adhesive from the shiny backing first!
3. Apply firmly and carefully onto fabric, in line with the fabric shape.
4. Peel off the opposite side (matte paper backing).
5. And repeat!
No returns or exchanges on pasties (for hygienic reasons) unless arrived damaged or defective.